132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Finance Part-time Instructor Pool 23-24
Responsibilities will include:
1. Create a syllabus for students each semester to include specific class requirements and learning objectives consistent with the University and College of Business mission statement (course objectives and sample syllabi provided).
2. Provide meeting time outside of class time (shared faculty office provided).
3. Use online course management system to communicate course information and grades to students (Canvas), including attending 1 training session prior to first semester of teaching.
4. Demonstrate the use of Microsoft Excel in all classes and require students to complete at least one project using Excel.
5. Compute and submit final grades in accordance with syllabus.
The successful candidate will have:
1. A Master's Degree or higher and at least 18 graduate credit hours in Finance, or candidates may be eligible with a Master's Degree and qualified professional work experience. Professional certificates, e.g.: the CFA designation, are also considered.
1. Ph.D. or ABD and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles published within the past five years or recent work experience.
Please be sure to attach all required documents listed below in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application.
Applications for part-time positions are accepted on a continuous basis and reviewed by the department when openings become available. Future teaching assignments are on a term-by-term basis which may include fall, spring and summer.
The University of Tampa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer dedicated to excellence through diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, gender identity, veteran status or any other non-job related criteria. The University of Tampa recognizes the importance of a multicultural community of students, faculty, and staff who seek to advance our commitment to diversity. The University invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have academic experiences with diverse populations.
To receive full consideration for a faculty appointment with The University of Tampa, please be sure to submit/upload documents as required for this position at time of application submission. Required documents should be submitted in the attachment box at the bottom of the "My Experience" page of the application before continuing through the application.
Background Check Requirements
Finalists may be required to submit to a criminal background check.
*Please mention you saw this ad on FacultyJobs.*
Faculty Jobs in Popular Cities